BORA WTO 60 DISC WHEELSET
Its high profile can transfer all the aerodynamic advantages acquired from our research and development study to the road. The design of each wheel component enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, so that the wind stops being a hindrance to the cyclist and, at certain angles, becomes a help. The wheel features unidirectional carbon rims with a rounded-profile optimised in the wind tunnel, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system. Every design decision is determined by the sole goal of optimising performance.
The profile of the rim, which has an internal width of 19 mm, makes a perfect pairing with 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres. Thanks to 2-Way Fit technology, Campagnolo guarantees complete compatibility with both clincher and tubeless tyres. The hole-free upper bridge, achieved through the patented MoMag system, allows a weight saving, increased stiffness and now also an aid when using tubeless tyres: no tape is required .
Maintaining and cleaning the wheel during tyre replacement has never been easier. These wheels were made for extreme performance, the Campagnolo mantra is reliability: the G3 spoke pattern with double spokes on the left of the front wheel ensures balanced and safe braking in all conditions. BORA WTO 60 DB: made for winning in sprint finishes, circuit races, time trials and triathlons. Available versions: dark label, Campagnolo FW hub, HG or XDR.
- The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration: at wind angles between 10° and 20°, a situation that accounts for 80% of time on the saddle, this wheel is unequalled when it comes to overcoming drag.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours the shut-off of the flow of air, thus reducing turbulence
- The 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre.
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system
- Carbon tubeless wheelset for race bikes
- Disc brakes
- 19 mm inner width diameter
- 24 steel spokes in the front elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
Weighs only 1,590 gms
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.