FROM MAGMA TO ESSENTIA : HIGH PERFORMANCE
AURUM has transferred the incredible experience generated by the Magma model to the new Essentia, after two years of road testing with the Eolo-Kometa Cycling Team, Alberto Contador and Ivan Basso. The result is a bike with technical characteristics and performance standards similar to Magma. The essence of Magma.
After the successful launch of the Magma model, at AURUM we have continued to seek ways to bring that exclusivity and performance of a bicycle to a wider audience.
The path to explore is that of innovation and the development of new ways to optimize the use of materials such as carbon. Thanks to the experience of Alberto Contador and Ivan Basso, both in the laboratory and on the road, and the feedback from the Eolo-Kometa Cycling Team riders, we have developed a frame with similar performance to the Magma without losing its original essence.
Introducing Magma Essentia.
Creating the fastest high-performance road bikes on the market is a balancing act between different riding characteristics:
STIFFNESS - For maximum power delivery and fast, confident cornering.
COMFORT - For long routes and to guarantee that the cyclist can always deliver the best of himself.
AERODYNAMICS - Reducing aerodynamic resistance to obtain the best efficiency and maximum speed.
WEIGHT - For a lively ride feel and energy savings, without compromising stiffness and comfort.
AURUM MAGMA FRAMESET SPECIFICATIONS
- AURUM Magma ECT frameset (Experience Carbon Technology)
- CFD optimized aero fork and front triangle
- FEA optimized frame tube dimensions and shape for every size
- Internal cable routing, standard 28.6mm fork steerer tube
- Tapered 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” headset
- Electronic and mechanical drivetrain compatible
- 6 frame sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- UCI approved, ISO-4210 safety standard approved
- BB386Evo bottom bracket
- 27.2mm round seat post with custom hidden wedge
- 12mm stealth ultralight thru-axles
- Flat mount disc brake only
Magma is available in six sizes to suit almost every rider
- SIZE 48 (XS) – Recommended for riders from 152 to 163cm tall (5’0” to 5’4”)
- SIZE 51 (S) – Recommended for riders from 161 to 170cm tall (5’3” to 5’7”)
- SIZE 54 (M) – Recommended for riders from 170 to 177cm tall (5’7” to 5’10”)
- SIZE 56 (L) – Recommended for riders from 175 to 181cm tall (5’9” to 6’)
- SIZE 58 (XL) – Recommended for riders from 180 to 188cm tall (5’11” to 6’2”)
- SIZE 61 (XXL) – Recommended for riders from 186 to 195cm tall (6’1” to 6’5”)
This chart shows our recommended frame sizes based on height. However, every person’s proportions are different, like the torso or arm and leg length has variations between people of the same exact height. That is a factor to achieve the best fit. That is why you will see some overlap in our recommendations above. This chart should only be used as a reference, for choosing the correct frame size to your body proportions please contact us through our website and/or visit a certified bike-fitter near you.