RALLY RS100 POWER METER CLIPLESS PEDALS
The Garmin Rally RS100 power meter pedal system has been tested to the limit so that you too can go to the limit when riding. This single-sided power meter provides reliable power readings and is easy to use on other bikes, no matter what bike you're riding or where you're riding.
All Rally RS100 with one-sided watt measurement measure the pedaled power and cadence. Thanks to the exchangeable pedal axle, the pedal body can be replaced. This allows you to use the pedals in all aspects of cycling, whether on the road, track, mountain bike, gravel or cyclocross. So you can experience the benefits of power measurement year-round and make your training even more efficient.
- Measurement accuracy of +/- 1%
- Cycling Dynamics for even better performance analysis (optional with upgrade pedal only)
- Compatible with Shimano SPD-SL cleats
- Interchangeable pedal body
- Battery life up to 120 hours
- Recommended Use- Road, Triathlon/TT
- Pedal Type- Clipless
- Body Material Plastic
- Axle Material- Steel
- Cleat System- SPD-SL
- Cleat Mount- 3 Hole
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.