NEEDLE INSERTION TOOL
Installing hydraulic hose fittings shouldn’t be done using a hammer. The delicate brass fittings in the end of a hydraulic hose can be easily crimped or not installed flush with the end of the hose. This results in potentially poor brake performance. The Needle DriverTM is a simple-to-use tool that secures the end of a hydraulic hose and allows for easy and gentle installation of both standard and Torx hose fittings.
- 2-sided driver bit works with both standard or Torx needles, and is held in place magnetically
- Includes bits for both T8 and T10 Torx fittings
- Adjustable clamp securely holds hose in place during needle installation.
Function: Working on hydraulic hoses
Type: Brake Tool
Compatibility: Standard and Torx inserts
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.