ALTA GRAVEL DISC BRAKE WHEELSET
The Alta is our all-new gravel wheel. Lightweight enough for climbing on smooth tarmac, but robust enough for when you take that gravel road detour, making it a versatile wheel option; designed to take you further, and indeed faster, off the beaten track.
- With an internal diameter of 21.5mm, the clincher rim is ideal for a wider, do-it-all tyre. Enabling you to run a lower tire pressure, giving a smoother, more comfortable ride, whilst maximising grip and traction on rougher terrain. The Alta is tubeless-ready when fitted with our tubeless kit (or similar).
- The Alta is designed with our proven rim profile, adding an aerodynamic benefit to your adventure rides. Without the requirement for a braking surface, our disc brake rim profile has been designed for the optimal rim/tyre interface. Our precision-machined alloy hubs are fitted with high-grade EZO cartridge bearings to deliver smooth running in all conditions and use a Centerlock disc fitment. The hubs are fitted for 12mm thru-axles front & rear, however adapter kits are available for other axle standards. We use a 28-spoke 2-cross pattern front & rear to ensure the Alta is robust enough for whatever you throw at it.
- Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub fitted as standard. Please contact us for a SRAM 12-speed XDR or Campagnolo freehub
- Aerodynamics is at the heart of what Parcours do. They have spent countless hours over multiple sessions in the wind tunnel to provide the level of data that you as the rider need to make an informed decision. They strive to be completely transparent with all our development and testing, whilst keeping things accessible to all our riders.
- Please note that carbon brake tracks are designed to be durable and long-lasting. If well-maintained and cared for, you should expect many happy years of use before the rims need replacing. However, brake track wear will be accelerated in wet weather, when all sorts of nasty grit and dirt find their way between the brake track and brake pad. It’s worth giving the brake pads a good clean after a wet ride. The finish on the brake tracks will change over time – this is perfectly normal and not a cause for concern.
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Brake- Centerlock Disc
- Inner Rim Width- 21 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-30-55 mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-30-55 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -28 Front and Rear
- Weight-Rear-790g and Front-670g
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.