- Lightest frame of the range. 780 g
- Performance geometry
- Internal cable routing
- The 3k weave offers optimal stiffness / weight ratio in carbon fiber frames
- TCM technology
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit 41 x 86.5 mm
- Headset: Conical 1.½”; 1.½”
- Seatpost: Offset 10 mm; 100 g
- Brake System: Disc brake (Flat mount, Thru Axle 12 x142 mm – 12 x 100 mm)
- Frame Weight: 780 g
- Fork Weight: 370 g
- Maximum Tire: 29
The correlation between anthropometric/ body measurements (height of the cyclist/ inseam length) and frame size is a statistical average based on the over 17,000 tests carried out and contained in the idmatch database taking into consideration the correlating frame size - stem length. All this - given that each Cipollini® frame has a specific geometry, with different intended use of the specific type of cyclist - has the sole purpose of providing an initial indication of the correct size to choose for the specific model. To fully enjoy the riding experience of a Cipollini® frame, we recommend choosing an "idmatch dealer" or a professional biomechanical expert for correct on the bike positioning.
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.