If you want to have one bike for tarmac and gravel, this is it. Instead of creating a clunky SUV we designed a rally machine. Fast and nimble, light and handling impeccably.
Crossing parts that work brilliantly elsewhere, Rover‘s main triangle is composed of tubes designed for our Spectre and Scalatore models. The chainstays are specific to this model as this part must cope with extra pressure on rougher surfaces.
- Bottom Bracket: PF 86.5/41 mm
- Fork: Columbus Futura Gravel 1 ¼
- Head Tube Diameter: 44 mm
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6 mm
- Shifting: Mechanical, EPS, Di2, eTap
- Max Tire Clearance: 30 mm (width as measured)
- Max Size Of Rotors: 140 mm rear, 160 mm front
- Weight: approx. 980 g
- Custom Color R&D
- Custom Geometry
- Inetgrated Seatpost
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.