RIDDLER TCS FOLDING TIRE
Built for unfaltering speed through a wide range of conditions, the Riddler delivers swift efficiency for riders who value traction but still prioritize leading the pack at the end of a long ride. Looking for a gravel tread that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end while also accommodating longer dirt tours with ease? The Riddler is equally at home on your local cyclocross course or gravel B-road.
Shorter center knobs cut down on rolling resistance while providing ample bite for out-of-the-saddle pedaling. Increased outer knob height allows them to bite in the earlier phases of cornering, providing the traction you need on loose gravel roads.
Efficient Knob Spacing
Tightly spaced knobs throughout the tread keep the Riddler 700 rolling quickly and efficiently across all riding conditions. Uninterrupted knobs ensure you get the most out of every watt you can crank.
Two Widths, Many Uses
The Riddler 700 is available in 37 and 45-mm widths. Riddler 37 is the go-fast option for those in it to win it on their CX or gravel bikes, and Riddler 45 is the go-confidently choice for long gravel rides or bikepacking overnights. Whichever width you choose, the Riddler 700 is often considered the set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire in the WTB line.
TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) is WTB's standardized tubeless system. These tires feature a TCS tubeless casing, which nearly eliminates flats and allows lower tire pressures to improve traction and comfort over a traditional tube-type tire.
Available with SG2 Puncture Protection
SG2 is our unique puncture protection technology that provides bead-to-bead coverage to protect the tread and sidewall from slashes and punctures. The nylon fibers within SG2 feature a uniquely flat profile, reducing rubber between fibers. Improving the fiber-to-rubber ratio increases puncture resistance, reduces weight, and improves the overall liveliness of a tire. While SG2 is primarily a puncture protection layer, its tightly woven fibers also improve air retention to maintain pressure between rides better.
Black or Tan Sidewalls
It's nice to have options, which is why most of our gravel tires are available with either black or tan sidewalls. Traditional black sidewalls tend to blend in with the components and wheels of a bike and may look sleeker in the eyes of some riders. WTB tan wall tires blend retorque looks with modern technology to create an iconic look synonymous with high-performance gravel. Looks aside, gram counters may choose our tan tires because the compounds used to make them are slightly lighter than those used to manufacture black sidewalls.
- TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) is our industry-leading tubeless rim/tire system designed to international ETRTO and ISO standards.
- One layer of supple, gram-conscious casing conforms to the terrain to provide maximum performance, exceptional reliability, and low rotational weight.
- They are specifically formulated to prioritize rolling efficiency while providing dependable traction and lasting durability.
- Available with SG2, which defends all tire surfaces by providing an uninterrupted layer of nylon puncture protection spanning from one bead to the other.
- intend Use- Road
- Wheel Size- 700c
- Tire Width- 37c and 45c
- Tire Bead- Folding
- Puncture Protection- Yes
- Carcass/TPI- 60 TPI
- Tire Compound- Dual DNA
- Tubeless Ready- Yes
- Max Air Pressure- 30-35 PSI and 25-50 PSI
- Weight(apprx.)- 465g and 560g
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.