BORA ULTRA WTO 45/60 DISC BRAKE
The rim’s versatile design takes account of real-world riding conditions, not just those created in a wind tunnel, and the result is the most efficient drag-reducing rim shape available. Now even lighter, thanks in part to its Hand Made Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C.) construction, the Bora Ultra WTO 45 has slimmer Aero Elliptical spokes and hidden nipples to help slice through the air. Campagnolo’s beautifully moulded carbon hub body is securely bonded to a light aluminium hub flange, and integrated radial spoke seats ensure perfect alignment.
Bora Ultra WTO 60 impressively light weight and efficiency ensure that you not only reach the finish in contention, but also have the ultimate tool to emerge victorious. The advanced, wind tunnel optimised profile of its 60mm deep carbon rim, promises sharp, confident handling in all conditions.
All-new aero spokes with hidden nipples reduce aerodynamic drag, while CULT ceramic bearings minimise friction. Campagnolo’s beautifully moulded carbon hub body is securely bonded to a light aluminium hub flange, and integrated radial spoke seats ensure perfect alignment.
As with all Bora Ultra wheels, the rim bed is undrilled, making tubeless installation simple, and seriously increasing the rim’s integrity and torsional rigidity. It’s a sprinter’s, rouleur’s and time triallist’s dream. The 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for tubeless, tubeless-ready or clincher tyres in widths from 23mm, but is aerodynamically optimised for 25mm tyres.
- Around 80% of the time in the saddle, riders typically encounter wind angles of between 10 and 20 degrees, and the Bora Ultra WTO 60 is unequalled at overcoming drag in this situation, occasionally yielding negative drag, also known as the sailing effect.
- The hub’s hourglass shape and specially designed flanges reduce its frontal area and subsequent turbulence.
- Campagnolo mould the nipple and valve holes into the rims, so no carbon fibres are cut by drilling.
- Each spoke hole has an internal nipple seat, wrapped into the rim’s carbon layup, which is specifically aligned to the intended hub.
- Aero Mo-Mag nipples are perfectly aligned with each spoke for a more accurate wheel build, with reduced localised stress and improved fatigue life.
- CULT ceramic bearings keep the Bora Ultra WTO hubs spinning freely for 5 ½ times than standard steel bearings.
- Carbon tubeless wheelset for race bikes
- Disc brakes
- 19 mm inner width diameter
- 24 Aero Elliptical, straight pull, double-butted 1.5mm
Weighs only 1,530 gms
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.