The ATARA benefits from all of the technical development of HJC‚Äôs high-end models such as the IBEX 2.0 and Furion 2.0. Aerodynamic and comfortable, the ATARA is your perfect entry into the world of HJC, an everyday helmet with a perfect fit. It is light in weight, easy to adjust to your head size and makes no compromise on security.
As with all other HJC helmets, the inner padding is removable and washable, keeping things clean and your head cool. The Helmet is also equipped with more classic features such as: adjustable occipital cradle, goggle mount, strap splitters and antibacterial X-Static pads.
- Wind Tunnel Tested - HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in “real-life” to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the very few helmet companies equipped with its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise, and more. The HJC wind tunnel test lab measures the air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
- Aerodynamic Design - Coming from MotoGP race-helmet design experience, HJC designers and engineers have become experts in aerodynamics and wind ventilated helmets. Aero helmets, as the word implies, are more aerodynamic than the conventional racing bike helmet, but with compromised ventilation performance. With HJC Helmets, this compromise is very much reduced. HJC offers probably the best ventilated semi-aero helmet on the market…. Save Watts with HJC Helmets!
- Ventury Dynamics - In order to achieve maximum ventilation, a technical adaptation of Bernoulli’s principle is applied to HJC’s aerodynamically enhanced models. In motion, the rate of surface flow generally increases as it progresses towards the rear of the helmet. Through pressure differences, cool air from the frontal intake is extracted through the rear vent for internal heat dissipation, giving the cyclist optimum ventilation and perfect air flow while riding.
- In-Mold Construction In-mold is a method consisting in bonding the EPS together with the outer polycarbonate shell for greater structural strength. This improves the rider’s protection by providing a compact reinforcement and gives the product a perfect finish.
- Advanced Air Channel System - A certain amount of air passes through the front air-intake port, then circulates inside the helmet and finally exits through the exhaust port. The internal airflow is then increased to cool the head and evacuate the heat.
- Recommended Use - Road
- Gender - Unisex
- Helmet Type - Half Shell
- Safety Standard - CE EN-1078
- Weight - 210g
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.
- SMALL – 51-56 CM
- MEDIUM – 55-59 CM
- LARGE – 55-63 CM
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.