PD-RS500 CLIPLESS PEDALS
The Shimano PD-RS500 SPD-SL pedal features a lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders and a larger entry target what makes it not only but especially suitable for beginner riders. A wider contact area guarantees optimum power transfer while a durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear. As typical for Shimano also the PD-RS500 benefits from features and technologies introduced with the top tier series. So a cartridge axle with sealed mechanism guarentees long durability while a cleat retention adjuster ensures easy application.
- Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders
- Larger entry target for easier engagement
- Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently
- Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear
- Cascaded features from top tier systems
- Recommended Use- Road, Traithlon/TT
- Pedal Type- Clipless
- Body Material Plastic
- Axle Material- Steel
- Cleat System- SPD-SL
- Cleat Mount- 3 Hole
- Weight- 320g/Pair
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.