ONE DROP 40° STEM
Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of the building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem. The faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, for a stiffer, lighter stem.
- Faceplate is constructed from 6061 aluminum, with a strength comparable to steel.
- Easily flips to give a 40° rise or drop.
- Correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, so the Drop Stem comes in six sizes, from 60mm to 130mm.
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps. Weighs 168g.(110mm)
- Intend Use- Road
- Material- Aluminium
- Handlebar Dia- 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp Dia- 1 1/8"
- Angle(In Degree)- 40º
- Weight(Apprx.)- 168g
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.