EGGBEATER 1 CLIPLESS PEDALS
Very solid steel pedal with a spring made of stainless steel. The EggBeater 1 weighs only 290 g per pair. The improved watertight sealing and the open design make it insusceptible to dirt or mud. Release angle: 15° or 20°. Now with improved bearing technology!
The EggBeater 1 pedals in the newest generation are equipped with Igus LL slide bearings on the inside and Enduro cartridge bearings on the outside. This allows a more steady turn of the pedal, offers better protection against dirt, and guarantees better durability. Included in delivery: pair incl. cleats
- Spindle material: forged SCM 435 Chromoly steel
- Spring material:300 series stainless steel
- Inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Pedal Type- Clipless
- Body Material Steel
- Axle Material- Steel
- Cleat System- Crankbrothers
- Cleat Mount- 2 Hole
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.