RAY 2100 FRONT LIGHT+REMOTE COMBO
RAY 2100 is born and destined for hard challenges, with a double LED setup for a max output of 2100 lumens, paired with custom fine-tuned focus and scatter lenses, forming the perfect beam pattern for road and mountain alike.
RAY 2100 is born for a challenge with a long-reach spotlight and a close floodlight combined, lighting up the way forward for you. Equipped with two super bright and power efficient LEDs, with a maximum verified output of 2,100lumens, carpeting the entire frontal section with no sharp edge nor hot spots. Powered by two customized 18650 6,700mAh rechargeable batteries, maximum runtime of up to 27 hours, making RAY 2100 a long-lasting night cycling light.
There are two smart chips integrated into the RAY 2100. A brightness sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output accordingly. During the daytime, the light's output automatically switches to a dual beam with 40 lumens. When entering a tunnel or dark comes, the light's output automatically switches to the original setting within seconds. And an integrated vibration sensor detects the end of the ride and switches the light off automatically after 3 minutes. Any further movement will turn the light back on.
With USB-C fast charging and discharging port, the RAY 2100 will act as a superpower bank for your devices like phones, computers,s and GoPro. Large area silicone up-down buttons for direct operation, which also acts as a remaining battery indicator. Compatible with all Garmin quarter lock style handlebar/helmet/out-front mounts. Besides, purchasing the optional Micro Remote for direct control from the handlebar.
Together with RAY 2100, explore the infinite possibilities and freedom of cycling.
- Equipped with two high-power LEDs, max output 2,100 LM.
- The unique combination of the long-reach spot light and a close flood light
- Micro remote for ease of operation (Purchase separately).
- The intelligent brightness sensor scans the ambient light in real-time. The integrated vibration sensor detects the end of a ride and automatically turns off the light. Any further movement will turn the light back on.
- Up-down buttons with accurate battery display.
- The lock function avoids misoperation.
- Powered by two 18650 integrated batteries with 6,700mAh super high capacity.
- USB-C fast charging and discharging.
- Internal thermal management ensures consistent high output.
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weatherproof.
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off.
- Max Brightness - 2100 Lumens
- Power Source - Lithium Battery3.6V 6700mA h
- Mount Location - Stem
- Charge Time - 2.5-3 hours
- Run Time - 1.5-22.5 H
- Protection Rating - IPX 6
Dimensions (L x W x D) - 3.78in/96mm x 1.61in/41mm x 1.06in/27mm
- Weight - 6.7oz/190g