RAY 800 FRONT LIGHT
Compact and sporty
Every aspect of the RAY 800 is specially designed for casual road cycling and daily commuting. Simple and streamlined body shape and unisex color scheme are well suited for riders of all ages and sexes. Two independently controlled high-efficiency LEDs provide a maximum output of 800 lumens, custom designed lens allows one LED to shoot far into the distance as a spot light, while the other spreads out close to the rider for peripheral awareness.
Powered by two customized 18350 rechargeable cells with 1,700mAh capacity, providing up to 33 hours of continuous runtime. Supports USB Type-C fast charging. Both of the up and down brightness control buttons remain lit in the dark as battery indicator, either can be used to cycle flash modes and as power switches. To avoid mis-operation, lock function is added, to lock/unlock the light, simply press and hold up or down button for 5s.
The RAY 800 attaches to the handlebar via the Garmin quarter turn style mechanism, universally compatible with a huge variety of handlebar, helmet and head mounts. For urban cyclists and commuters, look no further than the RAY 800!
- Equipped with two high-power LEDs, max output 800 LM
- Unique combination of long reach spot light and a close-in flood light
- Up-down brightness control with accurate battery display
- Lock function to avoid mis-operation
- Powered by two high capacity 18350 integrated batteries with 1,700mAh capacity
- USB-C fast charging Internal thermal management ensuring consistent output at high levels
- IPX6 rating, heavy rain resistant, all weather proof
- Universal Garmin quad lock style mount, easy to put on and take off
- 800 Lumens
- Max Brightness- 800 Lumens
- Power Source- Rechargeable Lithium ion Battery
- Mount Location - Handlebar
Run Time- 1.5 Hours - 33.1 Hours
- Protection Rating- IPX6