SEEMEE 300 REAR LIGHT
The SEEMEE 300 is an impressive and powerful taillight, tailored for road cycling, urban riding, and daily commuting. It features two light sources, a main light and an OptiTracing light. The main light utilizes two LEDs with a combined max output of 300 lumens and with different lens angles for increased visibility. Plus, the OptiTracing light can project a 360° red warning light on the road, bringing you all-around visibility and keeping you safer in road traffic.
A built-in motion sensor detects your movement and automatically increases brightness (300 lumens) when braking, so you can warn your rear reliably and stay even safer in road traffic. Also, the brake function can be turned on/off manually for extended runtime. In addition, the ambient light sensor can automatically adjust the brightness of the tail- light depending on the outside conditions, letting you focus on the road ahead.
The switch on the top makes it a breeze to access the beam settings you want. Long press to turn the taillight on/off, and click to change different modes and brightness. Powered by a massive 1600mAh battery, the taillight boasts a max 60-hour runtime, and a USB-C charging port can boost your battery for longer cycling journeys. A sleek alumi- num housing makes the taillight durable and stunning, with an IPX6 waterproof rating to protect the SEEMEE 300 from heavy rain and splashing. When it comes to mounting, you can easily attach SEEMEE 300 to the saddle or seat post in seconds without any tools.
300 lumens output, OptiTracing light, aluminum housing, motion sensor, brightness sensor, multiple light modes, USB-C rechargeable, IPX6 waterproof, multiple mounting options...the SEEMEE 300 never fails.
- The main light utilizes two LEDs with a combined max output of 300 lumens and with differnet lens angles for increased visibility
- OptiTracing light increases visibility and lets you focus on the road ahead
- Superior 260° visibility ensures a high level of safety in road traffic
- 5 modes: low, high, flash, group ride, and smart
- Built-in motion sensor, automatically turns on when braking (can be turned on/off manually)
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to the environment
- Smart-Day Flash mode offers ultimate visibility during the day
- Low power mode brings you home safely before the battery runs out
- One-piece aluminum housing ensures a lightweight, durable, and stunning finish
- Multiple mounting options to suit saddle and different seat posts
- Mode memory function, three-level indicator, and USB-C rechargeable
- IPX6 waterproof rating, heavy rain resistant
- Warranty: 1 year
- Light Source: COM/SMD LEDs
- Battery Source: 3.7V 1600 mAh
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dimensions: L 64mm, W 32mm H 35mm
- Weight: 80g