We made the Team Marin to be lightning-fast, super composed in the rough-and-tumble of spicy singletrack and perfectly in control up, along and down. It packs all the roll-up-your-sleeves tough of a trail bike and the zip you’d expect from an XC racer to perfectly blend speed with fun. Because who said XC had to be so serious?! Champagne dreams on a cola budget. The Team Marin 1 brings XC-racer performance to a privateer price-point, all whilst staying super fun and super capable in the singletrack.
- The Team Marin features Series 4 aluminum frames, with advanced tube forming for minimal weight, 3D forged dropouts, flat-mount disc tabs, full internal cable routing, and a boost 148mm thru axle.
- The Team Marin frame includes internal routing in the front triangle for a clean, fast appearance, and allowing for Team Marin 1 owners to upgrade to an internal dropper post if they desire.
- 29” wheels and 2.35” XC tires ensure maximum grip and float over obstacles to maintain speed so you can pick up those personal records and keep ahead of the pack.
- Intended Use- Cross Country
- Wheel Size- 29"
- Braking System- Hydraulic Disc
- Frame Material- Aluminium
- Fork Material- Steel
- Frame- Series 4 6061 Aluminum, 29" Wheels, Superlight Aluminum Frame, Post-Mount Rear Brake, Internal Shifter and Dropper Post Routing, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle
- Fork- RockShox Judy Silver TK, 120mm Travel, Alloy Tapered Steerer, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset
- Bottom Bracket- External Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Chain- KMC X12
- Crank- Marin Forged Alloy 1x12, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow Wide 32T Direct-Mount Chainring
- Shift Levers- Shimano Deore 12-Speed
- Cassette- Shimano Deore 12-Speed, 10-51T
- Front Derailleur- NA
- Rear Derailleur- Shimano Deore 12-Speed
- Grips/Bartape- Marin Single Clamp Locking
- Handlebar- Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back
- Stem- Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm
- Saddle- Marin Speed Concept
- Seatpost- Marin Alloy, 30.9mm
- Front Brake- Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Disc Rotor
- Rear Brake- Shimano BR-MT201/UR300 Flat-Mount Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Disc Rotor
- Front Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeve Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Rear Wheel- Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeve Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible
- Tire- Vee Tire Co., Rail Rocco XC, 29x2.3", Dual Control Compound, Folding Bead, Tubeless Ready
- Pedal- Nylon Platform
- Weight(Apprx)- 13.2kg
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.