STRADE ALL ROAD DISC BRAKE WHEELSET
Meet the Strade, quite simply our fastest mid-depth disc brake wheel. Unlocking aerodynamic potential on every ride, the Strade is the culmination of our #thinkwider research partnership with Nottingham Trent University.
As part of the Monuments range, the Strade comes with a lifetime warranty.
The Strade is a wheelset for going fast, regardless of how you ride. It’s aerodynamically optimised but tough enough to withstand the rigours of all-road riding.
Thanks to #thinkwider, a yearlong research project into wind conditions in partnership with Nottingham Trent University, we were able to produce a truly fearsome wheelset that maximises aerodynamics. Using the data generated from the collaboration, we were able to develop a wheelset that combines straight-line speed with stable handling, and we did this fully in-house, too.
The Strade is aerodynamically optimised around a 28mm tyre and uses differential front and rear rim profiles. It is our fastest mid-depth disc brake wheelset across all road surfaces and can be used for almost anything; club rides, light gravel, racing or backpacking odysseys.
- It is the result of over 12 months of research and development, in partnership with Nottingham Trent University, looking at observed yaw angles at both the front and rear wheel. Using this data, we ran multiple CFD iterations to develop rim profiles best suited to the wind conditions at each point across the bike.
- Featuring an external rim width of 32.0mm (front) & 30.5mm (rear), and an internal rim width of 22.5mm, the clincher rim is optimised for a 28mm tyre. Enabling you to run a lower tyre pressure, giving a smoother, more comfortable ride, whilst maximising grip and traction on rougher terrain. The Strade is tubeless-ready when fitted with our tubeless kit (or similar).
- Without the requirement for a braking surface, our disc brake rim profile has been designed for the optimal rim/tyre interface. Our precision-machined alloy hubs are fitted with high-grade EZO cartridge bearings to deliver smooth running in all conditions and use a Centerlock disc fitment. The hubs are fitted for 12mm thru-axles front & rear, however, adapter kits are available for other axle standards. We use a 24-spoke 2-cross pattern front & rear to ensure the Strade is robust enough for whatever you throw at it.
- Please note: Shimano/SRAM 11-speed freehub fitted as standard. Please contact us for an SRAM 12-speed XDR or Campagnolo freehub
- Recommended Use-Road
- Wheel Size-700c
- Brake- Centerlock Disc
- Inner Rim Width- 23 mm
- Freehub(Cassette Compatibility)-Shimano/SRAM Hyperglide
- Speed-11 Speed
- Rim Material-Carbon
- Front Wheel Axle-
- Rear Wheel Axle-
- Rim Depth/Height(Front)-30-55 mm
- Rim Depth/Height(Rear)-30-55 mm
- Compatible Tire Type-Clincher
- Tubeless Ready-Yes
- No Of Spokes(Front/Rear) -24 Front and Rear
- Weight-Rear-815 gms and Front-705 gms
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.