DOGMA F DISC FRAMESET
The Dogma F is as balanced a machine as you will ever see, possessing all the qualities needed for all-around performance. It is more aerodynamic than ever, saving countless watts through a long ride to help riders stay fresh while moving fast. Specific tube shapes and an aero seatpost make this bike efficient in any wind conditions. It is also incredibly light thanks to a T1100 1K high tensile and high modulus carbon fiber. Coming in at a considerably lower weight than the F12, the F fulfills all your climbing needs. Pinarello’s patented Nanoalloy Technology makes it very stiff and lightweight at the same time. World class engineering has resulted in a frame that is elite in terms of aerodynamics, climbing, comfort, and handling. Regardless of what ride lies ahead, the Pinarello Dogma F is ready to conquer it.
- The Dogma F blends years of Grand Tour winning experience, refined design, the highest-quality materials and unquestionable style
- The Dogma F perfectly balances handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics, all while dropping weight
- Truly versatile, the Dogma F can climb, descend and sprint with equal flair, making it the ideal choice for any rider or parcours
- Comprising TorayCa T1100 1K Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology within an asymmetric design, the frameset grants an extreme stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame weight is 9% lighter than the Dogma F12, while being 12% stiffer
- 16% lighter, the Onda fork still stringently adheres to safety standards
- The distinctive shape of the Onda fork delivers precise steering, stability and vibration damping
- The fork is specifically designed for disc braking from both structural and aerodynamic standpoints
- New Flatback frameset tube profiles and fork flaps reduce aerodynamic drag by 4.8% compared to the Dogma F12
- TiCR internal cable routing neatly organises brake hoses and electronic gear wires to keep them out of the wind
- Ultralight headset bearings further shave weight
- A new seatpost profile lowers drag, while its titanium saddle rail cradle is super-light
- The Race frameset geometry allows a powerful but comfortable riding position
- The frameset-to-tyre clearance is roomy enough for plush 28mm wide tyres
- UCI approved
- Frame: Pinarello TorayCa T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology. Asymmetric design
- Fork: Pinarello Onda Fork Dogma F with ForkFlap
- Seatpost: Pinarello Dogma F, full carbon, aerodynamic design, Twin Force seat clamp, 3D printed titanium top seatclamp
- Frameset Tube Shapes: Flatback profile
- Cable Routing: TiCR (total integrated cable routing)
- Headset Bearing: 1.5” upper and lower, ultralight construction
- Shifting: mechanical, EPS, Di2, eTap, Rotor
- Bottom Bracket Configuration: Italian threaded
- Brake Configuration: Rad System disc brake, with 142x12mm frame thru-axle and 110 x 12mm fork thru-axle
- Maximum Disc Brake Rotor Size: 160mm
- Max Tire Size: 700 x 28mm
- Gear Compatibility: Electronic only
- Weight: approx. 865 g, frame only, size 53 unpainted
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.