TYRE BOOT KIT
The Tyre Boot Kit is a cyclist’s must-have if it all goes wrong. The kit features 8 varied cuts of thin, durable and tear-resistant Hypalon, specifically designed for covering sidewall and tread tears on any tubed tyre. Think of it as tyre insurance.
A tube of glue is included to help mend the trickiest of rips or tears in your tyre’s surface. Supplied as a minimal pack-friendly design to fit in the smallest of spaces on your bike.
- Locate the affected area on your tyre
- Make sure the area where you wish to apply the patch is as clean as possible
- Apply glue to the patch
- Place patch over the affected area, ensuring full coverage
- Insert tube and re-inflate tyre
- Breathe a sigh of relief and continue on your journey
- *The Tyre Boot Kit is designed to save your bacon but it isn’t a permanent fix. A torn tyre should be replaced as soon as possible.
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.