TOUR DE FRANCE BORDEAUX CYCLING CAP
Vineyards galore, splendid architecture and sleepy villages, all paired with incredibly gentle cycling, make Bordeaux the ideal region to tour by bike. A fantastic opportunity to take in the fresh smell of the lush vineyards and gaze over the sparkling ocean as you speed along the coast. Our 2023 TDF stage kit dedicated to the seventh stage arriving into the city of Bordeaux draws influence from the regions world renowned wine. The design is created from images take of the movements of flowing wine.
- Cotton cycling cap. Perfect on the hottest summer days to protect you from sun. Special design dedicated to the seventh stage arriving into the city of Bordeaux draws influence from the regions world renowned export, wine. The design is created from images take of the movements of flowing wine.
- Temp. Range: +25/+40 deg C
- Made in Italy
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.