Many track racers have chosen Spectre as their vehicle for success. Hundredths of seconds decide track races so the transfer of power from the rider's muscles to the machine allow for no compromise. But it's not all about stiffness. The roads are not as smooth as the boards of a velodrome.
The bike needs to be responsive but it must also provide the necessary level of comfort. It's what we call FESTKA RACE DNA. The Spectre is calm enough to let you grab a snack or take off your rain cape but it will be ready to help you close a gap or avoid a rough patch on the road. Always 110%.
- Bottom Bracket: PF 86.5/41 mm
- Fork: Columbus Futura 1 ½
- Head Tube Diameter: 44 mm
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6 mm
- Shifting: EPS, Di2, eTap
- Max Tire Clearance: 30 mm (width as measured)
- Max Size Of Rotors: 140 mm rear, 160 mm front
- Weight: approx. 900 g
- Custom Color R&D
- Custom Geometry
- Inetgrated Seatpost
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.