ALBA 2 MEGA
The Sidi Alba 2 shoes offer quality and compactness at a small price. They are made with Politex, a material consisting of multiple layers with different physical-mechanical features combined with two fabrics, which provides resistance and durability. The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite sole is resistant and waterproof. The closure is ensured by two velcro straps and the strong TECNO-3 mechanism that allows to close the shoes along their entire length, adjusting the upper to the foot anatomy and providing the proper micro-adjustment.
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole.
- The MEGA fit also gives those who have a slightly wider foot to comfortably wear Sidi cycling shoes
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- Stiffness Index- NA
- Sole Material- Carbon
- Upper Construction- Politex Composite
- Closure System- Dial
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Wide