ERGO 5 MATT
The Sidi Ergo 5 Matt is a road shoe that is even more innovative than its predecessor. It has an optimized adjustment system and outstanding stiffness values that make every ride an experience. The shoe is 4 mm wider across the ball of the foot and offers more volume, a high instep and a wider heel cup1. It comes with Tecno-3 Push System that dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit2
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area.
- SIDI’s TECHNO-3 SYSTEM dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit.
- HIGH SECURITY VELCRO is a strap with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed.
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- TWELVE CARBON COMPOSITE sole is made with two different materials blended together, nylon and carbon fibre. It is made out of injected Carbon Fiber in a matrix of Nylon.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- Sole Material- Carbon
- Upper Construction- Microfiber
- Closure System- Dial
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Regular