TRAIL BOSS COMP WIRED TIRE
Trail Boss calls the shots out on the trail. A true all-around-er, this tire feels at home on your local singletrack. Its consistent, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until you hit the brakes and allow the knobs to do their job. Pair it with a Vigilante 2.3 on the front for an excellent trail combo. Looking for this tried-and-true tread pattern in a wider width and updated design? Check out the Trail Boss 2.4/2.6.
Some tires are semi-slick and fast while others are chunky and bite. Trail Boss is designed to be the middle-ground trail tire. Tight groupings of center knobs cut down on rolling resistance without hesitating to dig in while braking. Tall outer knobs quickly provide traction in the earliest phases of cornering.
STRATEGICALLY DIRECTIONAL SIPING
Center and intermediate knobs are siped in a direction that improves accelerating and braking traction by increasing the number of working edges that bite into the trail when you crank on the pedals or slam on the brakes. Outer knobs feature sipes that run parallel to the tire in order to provide the surface of the knobs with more cornering traction.
Trail Boss 2.25 features toothy knobs that maximize braking traction while their relatively tight spacing improves to improve the longevity of the rear tire by increasing the total surface area and counteracting heavy braking forces. Substantial side knobs overhang the sidewall of the tire to protect it from slashes while you're steering with the rear. We suggest pairing the Trail Boss 2.25 with a Vigilante 2.3 on the front.
DUAL DNA COMPOUND
Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction, and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip. In other words...speed where you want it and traction where you need it.
- One layer of supple, gram-conscious casing conforms to the terrain to provide maximum performance, exceptional reliability, and low rotational weight.
- Specifically formulated to prioritize rolling efficiency while also providing dependable traction and lasting durability.
- Three compounds provide optimal levels of traction, support, and durability. Different durometers of base rubber, center knobs, and soft knobs allow us to fine-tune performance and increase rider confidence.
- Intend Use- Mountain
- Wheel Size- 26"
- Tire Width- 2.25"
- Tire Bead- Wired
- Puncture Protection- No
- Carcass/TPI- 60 TPI
- Tire Compound- DNA
- Max Air Pressure- 30-45 PSI
- Weight(apprx.)- 865g
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.