SERVICE CORE STEM
Zipp’s Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminum, features a shape that’s strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. To meet every rider’s fit needs, the stem is available in ±6° angle and nine lengths from 70 to 150mm. This stem is a favorite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes.
- Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- Wide range of sizes and angles.
- Service Course SL stem made for 1-1/8” steerer tube bikes.
- Matte Black nano blast aluminum
- Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
- Intend Use- Zipp
- Handlebar Dia- 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp Dia- 1 1/8"
- Angle(In Degree)- 6°
- Weight(Apprx.)- 138g