MULTICROSS MTB CYCLING SHOES
Vibram Fort Williams flat sole designed to empower traction and braking witn an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces EVA midsole to reduce weight and improve shock absorbing.
- Easy laced closure, a classic way to wrap your foot and keep an eye on simplicity.
- Thermowelded layer construction provides superior protection with minimized thickness and weight.
- Air mesh inserts improve breathability and air flow
- The soft tongue provide additional comfort and supreme all-day support from ankle to forefoot.
- Airy cycling shoe that lets your feet breathe and keeps you cool even in the summer heatwave
- Recommended Use- Mountain
- Gender- Men
Closure System- Lace
- Cleat Attachment- Platform
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.