9 SPEED CHAIN XT CN-HG93
Shimano's XT 9-speed chain features their Hyperglide technology and is recommended for Ultegra, Deore XT, and Nexave C900/C600 drivetrains. Durability comes as standard as the link pins have been treated with chrome. Hyperglide technology has chamfered inner plates to optimize shifting performance on Hyperglide sprockets
- Super narrow HG 9-speed chain for 2x9, 3x9
- For all Shimano 9-speed drives (MTB and racing bike)
- Also for Shimano 8-speed Linkglide drives and Shimano Alfine
- Ultra-precise construction for strength, reliability and good shifting performance
- Minimal Tolerances Extended service life through galvanization
- Optimized for HG sprockets Especially when downshifting fast and precise rear shifting
- Outer plate coating: zinc-aluminum alloy,
- inner plate coating: gray
- Version with 138 links especially for e-bike
- Performance indicator: advanced ( Level 2 of 3)
- Speed- Speed-9 Speed
- Links- 114, 116, 118, 138 Links
- Width- 6.6mm
- Weight- 299g
- Connecting type- Ampule Connecting Pins
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.