900 BOOST DISC BRAKE FRONT HUB
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's new 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, the smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME™ drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL™ bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike.
- BOOST With revolutionary advancements in bicycle componentry, like SRAM's XX1, X01 and X1 drivetrains, mountain bike designers have been given almost limitless freedom to focus solely on the performance of the bike. Each advancement demands that the entire package works flawlessly. Aggressive trail and enduro riders have been increasingly enjoying the benefits of larger wheels, but many still view 27.5" and 29" wheels as a possible weak link. Which is why SRAM has developed an open standard with Boost compatible components for SRAM drivetrain, hubs and RockShox forks.
- SEEKER™ Get unbent. 3D forged and machined for lightweight strength, the flanges are angled towards the rim-allowing the spokes to be fully in-line when tensioned. The result: reduced spoke head breakage and better overall durability.
- SIDE SWAP™ Switching axles has never been easier. Threadless side caps can be installed and replaced by hand-no tools necessary. SIDE SWAP SYMMETRICAL side caps refuse to take sides. The left side cap is identical to the right one. No need to figure out where each cap is going.
- SPEEDBALL™ The only adjustment they'll ever need was made back at the factory. Every part of the ball bearing comes from the exact same supplier-which means that each bearing bore can be precision machined to fit the bearing race exactly. With tolerances this tight, the days of adjusting play after every ride are over. Included in delivery: 1 front hub incl. 21 mm standard & 31 mm RockShox end caps
- Brake Type- 6 Bolt Disc Brake
- Axle- 15mm Thru Axle
- O.L.D- 110mm
- Flange Diameter- 50mm
- PCD- 60 mm
- Flange Distance- 66.0 mm (27.0 mm/39.0 mm)
- Spoke Type- J Bend
- Bearing- Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Material- Aluminium
- Weight(Apprx)- 150g
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.