CROSSWAY 10-V ALTUS RIM HYBRID BIKE
You don't always have to spend big-ticket money to get a reliable lightweight aluminium hybrid that delivers when it comes to day-to-day usability, built-in weekend fun and all-round riding comfort. Our CROSSWAY 10-V comes with powerful and easy to service V-brakes, a broad gear range that gets you to your destination quickly as well as climbs steeper slopes with ease. A suspension fork and seat post provide extra comfort and riding safety.
- The CROSSWAY family has been the MERIDA range's backbone since its introduction.
- They are used worldwide and are proven as a reliable, versatile and fun-packed way of getting around.
- Designed to provide a comfortable place to take in the surroundings thanks to an upright riding position and comfort focused equipment such as suspension fork, suspension seat posts and adjustable stems, they offer the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality.
- They are suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and on trails.
- Made from high-quality, lightweight aluminium with the ability to mount mudguards, racks and kickstands, the CROSSWAY range is the perfect choice for everyday riding.
- The fitted 700c wheels cover ground quickly, while the extra volume of the 40 mm wide tyres offers puncture protection, grip and comfort.
- All CROSSWAY models are available as a low step-through frame, making mounting and dismounting straightforward.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with comfort geometry
- Suspension fork
- Shimano drivetrain
- Multiple fixing points for rear rack and fenders. Suspension seat post. Adjustable stem
- Frame - CROSSWAY DT, material: aluminium, 700x42C max. wheelsize, 135x9mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX, Coil, 63mm suspension travel, 700x50C max. wheelsize
- Crankset - Shimano TY301, 48-38-28T
- Chain - KMC NS8
- Shifters - Shimano ST-EF500
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-M310
- Brakes- PROMAX MTV-117A
COCKPIT & WHEELSET
- Handlebar - MERIDA CC, material: steel, 620mm width, 30mm rise
- Stem - MERIDA TK, material: aluminium, 25.4mm diameter, adjustable, 100 mm
- Saddle - MERIDA CROSS SPORT
- Seatpost - MERIDA TK, 27.2mm diameter, 13mm setback, 40mm seatpost suspension travel
- Wheelset - MERIDA CC, 17mm inner width, material: aluminium
- Tire- MERIDA K1171, 700x40C, wire
- Pedal- VP VPE-891
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.