CROSSWAY 40 ALIVIO DISC HYBRID BIKE
Hydraulic disc brake equipped trekking/hybrid bike that combines a lightweight aluminium frame featuring a comfort-orientated geometry with key components like a lockable suspension fork for added comfort and riding safety and reliable Shimano gears, allowing you to tackle steeper slopes with ease. Furthermore, the multiple fixing points make it easy to fit fenders, a rear rack and a kickstand, increasing the day to day versatility.
- The Crossway family has been the MERIDA range's backbone since its introduction.
- They are used worldwide and are proven as a reliable, versatile and fun-packed way of getting around. Designed to provide a comfortable place to take in the surroundings thanks to an upright riding position and comfort focused equipment such as suspension fork, suspension seat posts and adjustable stems, they offer the perfect blend of comfort, enjoyment and all-round functionality. They are suitable for fitness training, commuting and leisurely rides through forests and on trails.
- Made from high-quality, lightweight aluminium with the ability to mount mudguards, racks and kickstands, the CROSSWAY range is the perfect choice for everyday riding. The fitted 700c wheels cover ground quickly, while the extra volume of the 40 mm wide tyres offers puncture protection, grip and comfort. All CROSSWAY models are available as a low step-through frame, making mounting and dismounting straightforward.
- Lightweight aluminium frame with comfort geometry
- Lockable suspension fork
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano gears. Multiple fixing points for rear rack and fenders. Suspension seat post and adjustable stem
- Frame - Crossway TFS III, material: aluminium, 700x50C max. wheelsize 135x9mm axle standard, BSA bottom bracket standard
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX HLO, Coil, 63mm suspension travel lockout, 700x50C max. wheelsize
- Crankset - Shimano FC-M371, 48-36-26T
- Chain - KMC M99
- Shifters - Micro Shift SL-M850-L3 / Micro Shift SL-M859-R
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-M370
- Brakes - Power DS100, 2 piston, hydraulic disc brake
COCKPIT & WHEELSET
- Handlebar - Merida CC, material: aluminium, 660mm width, 25mm rise
- Stem - Merida TK, material: aluminium, 25.4mm diameter, adjustable, 100 mm
- Saddle - Merida CROSS SPORT
- Seatpost - Merida TK, 27.2mm diameter, 13mm setback, 40mm seatpost suspension travel
- Wheelset - Merida CC, 17mm inner width, material: aluminium
- Pedal- VP VPE-891
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.