FURION 2.0 HELMET
The Furion 2.0 is considered an uncompromising design masterpiece as it combines remarkable aerodynamics and efficient ventilation. Thanks to HJC’s experience in MotoGP racing helmet conception, the FURION‘s aerodynamic, innovative, and simple design increases its performance and airflow for optimal air penetration and improved air cooling capabilities.
The Furion 2.0 has integrated Venturi Dynamics to balance the air resistant force with an advanced exhaust ventilation system. Thanks to its aerodynamic shape and its extra-lightweight (about 195g), this helmet will allow you to save 7% energy during your ride compared with the competition. It is also equipped with more classic features such as: adjustable occipital cradle, goggle mount, strap splitters and antibacterial X-Static pads.
This helmet comes with spare pads and a bag to protect the helmet when you take it with you.
- SELFIT - SELFIT is an automatic self-adjusting fitting system which is a revolutionary technology in bicycle helmet fitting. Once the helmet fit is set for your head it doesn’t require further adjustment, even when your head is moving during the ride. The SELFIT system automatically adjusts the gap and provides consistent fitting and comfort for your head.
- 5 STEP SNAP FIT - 5 snap fitting positions provide consistent fitting and comfort for all different types of head shapes and sizes. The rider can adjust the fitting with precision, resulting in a helmet that will ideally adjusted for a perfect ride, time after time.
- Internal Reinforcement Structure - The helmets are reinforced with an internal frame integrated into the EPS, the skeletal frame not only holds the helmet in one piece, but also makes it stronger and more resistant to protect your head in the event of a collision.
- Ventury Dynamics - In order to achieve maximum ventilation, a technical adaptation of Bernoulli’s principle is applied to HJC’s aerodynamically enhanced models. In motion, the rate of surface flow generally increases as it progresses towards the rear of the helmet. Through pressure differences, cool air from the frontal intake is extracted through the rear vent for internal heat dissipation, giving the cyclist optimum ventilation and perfect air flow while riding.
- Advanced Air Channel System - A certain amount of air passes through the front air-intake port, then circulates inside the helmet and finally exits through the exhaust port. The internal airflow is then increased to cool the head and evacuate the heat.
- Recommended Use - Road
- Gender - Unisex
- Helmet Type - Half Shell
- Safety Standard - CE EN-1078
- Weight - 200g aprroximately
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
To find the right size, wrap a measuring tape around the head, just above the ears (see figure). Try to keep it level front to back. Once you have your measurement, you can use the chart above as a guide. Keep in mind that all Sweet Protection helmets have adjustment systems and are delivered with fit pads to ensure the perfect fit.
- SMALL – 51-56 CM
- MEDIUM – 55-59 CM
- LARGE – 55-63 CM
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.