GRX BR-RX810 REAR HYDRAULIC FLAT MOUNT DISC BRAKE
Instead of telling gravel riders what they needed, Shimano asked them what they wanted for their offroad adventures. The result are the Shimano GRX components which represent the first series especially developed for riding on rough roads and through gravel. The Shimano GRX sets itself apart from the rest of the component world with its gravel specific ergonomics, optimized gearing options, rugged reliability as well as a quiet and stable drivetrain.
- Never hesitate to tackle rough surfaces
- Excellent heat dissipation
- ICE TECHNOLOGIES
- Flat mount
Simple set up and maintenance
- Convenient tool access
- Easy hose joint system (J-kit)
- Simple wheel replacement
- Easy and clean bleeding system
- ONE WAY BLEEDING
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.