Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Evolving from the CX237, Lake has improved upon performance and durability, with its high-cadence riding favorite, the Lake CX238 Road Shoe.
- Designed for high-pressure riding, the Lake CX238's wider forefoot provides the relief you need to focus on the road ahead.
- Shaped for a better, more comfortable fit, the Competition last increases toe pitch and heel lift, allowing the foot to expand under high pedaling pressure.
- Supporting the shoe is Lake's Race carbon fiber sole, offering impressive stiffness and power transfer while remaining low in weight.
- To protect the shoe from premature wear, the full-grain leather upper boasts a panel at the heel and a rubber bumper at the toe, plus mesh panels for proper ventilation.
- With a profile specifically designed for very high-cadence riding & higher pressure, our Competition last features a more curved profile than the Sport last.
- Recommended Use- Road
- Gender- Men
- Sole Material- Carbon
- Upper Construction- Microfiber
- Closure System- Dial
- Cleat Attachment- 3 Hole
- Fit- Regular