MAGMA FORCE AXS DISC ROAD BIKE
Alberto Contador and Ivan Basso know as well as anybody that to perform at your best, the wattage you generate needs to be delivered to the road with maximum efficiency: a frame being stiff in the right places is crucial.
Magma is designed with high lateral stiffness at the bottom bracket area when you’re riding out of the saddle, at maximum effort, high speed or attacking a climb. It’s also made with high torsional stiffness particularly in the headtube and downtube sections – the backbone of the frame – crucial for a frameset that delivers confident handling and cornering.
Using a BB386Evo standard bottom bracket, Magma’s airfoil downtube tapers out from the headtube, maximizing torsional stiffness. The dimensions of the downtube on all frame sizes have been scaled individually for a proportionate stiffness level, so you’ll find consistent riding characteristics.
- AURUM Magma ECT frameset (Experience Carbon Technology)
- CFD optimized aero fork and front triangle
- FEA optimized frame tube dimensions and shape for every size
- Internal cable routing, standard 28.6mm fork steerer tube
- Tapered 1-1/8” to 1-3/8” headset
- Electronic and mechanical drivetrain compatible
- 6 frame sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
- UCI approved, ISO-4210 safety standard approved
- BB386Evo bottom bracket
- 27.2mm round seat post with custom hidden wedge
- 12mm stealth ultralight thru-axles
- Flat mount disc brake only
- Crankset - Sram Force AXS, 48/35T
- Rear Derailleur - RD Force eTap AXS D1 Gloss
- Front Derailleur - FD Force eTap AXS D1 Braze
- Cassette - CS XG 1270 D1 Silver 10-33
- Chain - CN Force D1 12S
- Brakes - ED Force eTap AXS Flat Mount
- Brakes rotors - Sram Centerlock Paceline 140mm rear - 160mm front
COCKPIT & WHEELSET
- Stem - Zipp SL Speed 20mm offset
- Handlebars - Zipp SL 70 Ergo
- Seatpost - Zipp SL Speed 20mm offset
- Bartape - AURUM Experience 3mm
- Saddle - Prologo Scratch M5 Pas Nack Hard Black
- Wheels - ZIPP 404 NSW Tubeless Disc
- Tires - VITTORIA Corsa Clincher 25cc
Magma is available in six sizes to suit almost every rider
- SIZE 48 (XS) – Recommended for riders from 152 to 163cm tall (5’0” to 5’4”)
- SIZE 51 (S) – Recommended for riders from 161 to 170cm tall (5’3” to 5’7”)
- SIZE 54 (M) – Recommended for riders from 170 to 177cm tall (5’7” to 5’10”)
- SIZE 56 (L) – Recommended for riders from 175 to 181cm tall (5’9” to 6’)
- SIZE 58 (XL) – Recommended for riders from 180 to 188cm tall (5’11” to 6’2”)
- SIZE 61 (XXL) – Recommended for riders from 186 to 195cm tall (6’1” to 6’5”)
This chart shows our recommended frame sizes based on height. However, every person’s proportions are different, like the torso or arm and leg length has variations between people of the same exact height. That is a factor to achieve the best fit. That is why you will see some overlap in our recommendations above. This chart should only be used as a reference, for choosing the correct frame size to your body proportions please contact us through our website and/or visit a certified bike-fitter near you.
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.