MINERAL OIL BRAKE FLUID
A World Cup proven, high boiling brake fluid that’ll keep your brakes firing hard on the biggest and nastiest of Alpine descents.
Mineral Oil Brake Fluid will guarantee beautiful brakes all the way from the chair lift to the bar. It has a super-high boiling point to keep brakes sharp and fade-free and will perform well on the longest, nastiest of Alpine descents. Tested at World Cup downhill races and white-knuckle summer Morzine laps, our Mineral Oil Brake Fluid works in Mineral Oil brake systems only.
Don’t forget. Brake Fluid is good but it won’t work with badly bled brakes, rubbish rotors and pooped pads. Always keep your brakes tip top so Brake Fluid can work its magic.
Not suitable for any Dot based systems.
- Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is a high-performance brake fluid for use in Mineral Oil hydraulic brake systems. It must not be used in DOT oil based hydraulic brake systems under any circumstances.
- Extremely high boiling point.
- Stable through a wide temperature range resulting in consistent brake feel and performance
- Doesn’t cause “brake fade” or “pumping”
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.