The PS 1.0 is a fresh look for the Time Trial saddle. It features the same 15-series padding and sloped front arms, but with new sleek graphics.
Similar to the other PS saddles, the PS 1.0 features a slight upward slope at the rear - providing superb hip support when your body is rotated forward in the aero position, or an aggressive road riding position. This tends to be preferred by athletes that don't move around on the seat excessively while riding. It is also a top choice for triathletes and time trialists who ride in the aerobars, or for flat courses in which the athlete likes to settle in to one position and go.
Like all ISM saddles, the PS 1.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.
- Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support
- ISM's firmest padding level
- Rear transition hook
Commonly used for :
- Triathlon bikes
- Time Trial bikes
- Category: Performance Long
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 130mm
- Padding: 15-Series Foam and Gel
- Rails: CrN/Ti Alloy or Proprietary Stainless Steel Alloy
- Colors: Black, White
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.