Q RINGS QARBON BCD110X4 Q53AT38 OUTER
In addition to a lighter, stiffer chainring, there was one more important factor when designing Qarbon Q rings: compatibility. No need to swap out your Shimano cranks to accommodate our Qarbon Q rings, ROTOR has crafted Q rings Qarbon Shimano 110x4 just for you. Choose from 3 Optimum Chainring Positions (OCP) to fine-tune your improved riding experience and go farther and faster with less fatigue.
- Sizes: Outer 53
- Weight: 133g per Q53A BCD110, 8% lighter than full alloy aero ring
- BCD: 110x4
- Ovality: 10%
- Material: 7075-T6 CNC-machined structure reinforced with High Module Carbon 3K finish. Aero design: reinforced rigidity and aerodynamics that increases the shiftness by 20%
- Shifting Pins: Steel
- OCP: 5 OCP points
Designed to work with all 9, 10 and 11 speed groupsets.
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.