ROTOR WEAR INDICATOR
Zero100 stem is extremely versatile because combines lightweight, strength and reliability. It is the perfect choice for sportive or endurance bikes but also one of the preferred choices of Pro riders. Designed and manufactured in 2014 alloy series, the stem features a 82 degrees angle with a wide size options from 80 to 140mm to suit any position. Available in Black or BOB (Black on Black) finish.
Features dedicated minimum thickness (Min. TH) slots for mainstream rotor brands.
- Shimano® / Hope® (Ø180-205 mm) : Min.TH 1.5 mm
- SRAM® : Min.TH 1.55 mm
- Magura® : Min.TH 1.8 mm
- Tektro® & TRP® e-bike (TH 2.3 mm) : Min.TH 2.0 mm
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.