SOLOIST 105 DISC ROAD BIKE
The Soloist. It’s a name from deep in our history, but immediately familiar to anyone with bike racing memories extending back to the early-2000s. It was the weapon of choice for top World Tour contenders on CSC and the Cervelo Test Team, and we’re bringing it back for a new generation.
The new Soloist is designed for the week-in, week-out rider and racer who can only justify one high-performance bike. It balances light weight and aerodynamic advantages to deliver a bike that really is 'just right'. Soloist comes in a hair lighter than S5, but significantly more aerodynamic than R5, and borrows the threaded bottom bracket standard you find on the R5-CX. It’s a race bike that can accommodate mechanical and electronic shifting, can hammer out the training miles in all weather, and yet still has the chops to leap off the front at that decisive moment. That’s the Soloist.
- Frame – The frame is made from Cervelo's "TrueAero" carbon technology and is designed to be both lightweight and aerodynamic, making it an ideal choice for road racing or fast group rides.
- Fork – Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered Soloist Fork
- Headset – FSA IS2 1-1/4 x 1-1/2
- Crankset – Shimano FC-RS510, 52/36T
- Cassette – Shimano 105, 11-30
- Shifters - Shimano 105, R7020
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano 105 R7000 GS
- Brakes - Shimano 105
COCKPIT & WHEELSET
- Handlebar – Cervélo Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Seatpost – Cervélo SP27 Carbon
- Stem – Cervélo ST36 Alloy
- Saddle – Selle Italia Model X SuperFlow FeC
- Wheelset – Alexrims Boondocks 5, 12x142mm, 24H, 21mm IW, HG freehub, 6 bolt, tubeless compatible
- Tires – Zaffiro Pro V G2.0 700x28c
- SIZE 48 (XS) – Recommended for riders from 150 to 160cm tall
- SIZE 51 (S) – Recommended for riders from 160 to 168cm tall
- SIZE 54 (M) – Recommended for riders from 168 to 176cm tall
- SIZE 56 (L) – Recommended for riders from 176 to 184cm tall
- SIZE 58 (XL) – Recommended for riders from 184 to 192cm tall
- SIZE 61 (XXL) – Recommended for riders from 192 to 200cm tall
This chart shows our recommended frame sizes based on height. However, every person’s proportions are different, like the torso or arm and leg length has variations between people of the same exact height. That is a factor to achieve the best fit. That is why you will see some overlap in our recommendations above. This chart should only be used as a reference, for choosing the correct frame size to your body proportions please contact us through our website and/or visit a certified bike-fitter near you.
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.