TORQUE DRIVE TORQUE WRENCH SET 2-10 NM
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Especially with modern materials, such as carbon, the correct torque is to be adhered to during assembly. Otherwise, it can quickly lead to a defect in an attachment, which can sometimes lead to serious accidents. Lezyne helps you with this set, that this does not happen first.
Perfect both on the shop workbench and your traveling toolbox, the Torque Drive from Lezyne is a handsome torque wrench that ensures the proper tightening force of all of your bike's fasteners. Beautifully machined and anodized, the handle is removable for easy storage and travel and the bits are magnetic, keeping them in place. The Torque Drive has a capacity between 2 and 10Nm and includes a soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts.
- Pre-calibrated, torsion beam-style torque wrench
- Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place
- 2Nm–10Nm torque capacity
- No preset necessary-simply twist until marker lines up with desired torque setting
- Includes soft shell carrying case with storage cutouts
- Weight: 190gm
- Allen key: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm
- Torx key: T10, T25, T30
- Phillips screwdriver PH2
- Flat-head screwdriver SL4