TYRE JUICE TUBELESS TYRE SEALANT
Tyre Juice is a World Cup downhill used, abused and approved sealant. Tyre Juice wards off punctures and pinch-flats by coating your rubber in a protective force field.
Slosh it in and you’ll enjoy a puncture-proof performance on the thorny roads and rocky trails. It also allows you to run lower pressures, meaning more grip, more comfort and more speed. It’s a doddle to install and battles faff every time you ride.
Our unique design seals holes up to 7mm, doesn't ball up and is ammonia-free so won’t damage wheels or tyres and won’t cause allergic reactions. It's water washable for less mess and should last 6-9 months between top ups.
- Suitable for Downhill/Enduro/Road/Gravel/MTB
- Contains fibre particles to help fill large holes and tears
- Ammonia free synthetic latex
- Lasts up to 9 months
- Seals up to 6mm holes
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Operating pressures 15-120psi
- CO2 Compatible
- Water washable
- Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres
- Non corrosive formula
- No latex so no latex allergy problems
- Environmentally safe
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.