ULTEGRA ST-R8020/BR-R8070 HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
Employing the latest technologies from elite Dura Ace R9100 road components and through its proven System Engineering approach, Shimano’s Ultegra R8000 series delivers refined rider ergonomics, increased shifting performance, and confident control in all riding conditions.Ultegra shift and brake set with the ST-R8020 dual control lever for precise shifting and the hydraulic BR-R8070 caliper for greater rider control in all conditions.
The Ultegra ST-R8020 dual control lever allows more accurate and precise shifting. It has a greater reach for adjusting your break and gear levers. The redesigned internal shifting unit ensures a quick and intuitive rear-shifting operation. When paired with the new FD-R8000 front derailleur, your front shifting will be even lighter. In addition to the benefits of the ST-R8000, the ST-R8020 adds an extra bonus in combination with the hydraulic disc brake: better rider control in all conditions. The small bracket size feels great on the palms and improves the ergonomics.
The hydraulic Ultegra BR-R8070 provides the next stage of rider control in all conditions. Utilizing a lightweight and minimalistic Flat Mount design, the sleek caliper integrates seamlessly into a road bike's aero profile where it can be installed directly at the frame or fork. The SM-RT800 rotor (optional) offers even greater heat management capability than Shimano's industry-leading ICE TECH Freeza rotors, resulting in unparalleled braking performance and reliability in the most demanding conditions.
- revised internal shift unit for fast, intuitive shifting
- extended reach adjustment
- in combination with FD-R8000 even easier front shifting
- reduced hydraulic inner workings to adjust the ergonomics of the disc and rim brake builds
- max. number of gears per shift: 2 (main lever, rear)
- polymer-coated shifter cable
- straight hose connection
- funnel venting with M7 funnel
- shift lever made of resin/steel, the main lever painted
- more control under all conditions
- flat mount design for seamless integration into the aero profile of the bike
- two ceramic pistons
- steel bolts (4 mm)
Simple set up and maintenance
- Recommended Use – Road, Cyclocross
- Oil Type – Mineral Oil
- Caliper Mounting – Flat Mount
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us firstname.lastname@example.org WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order within 5 to 7 days.