SCULTURA 300 TIAGRA RIM ROAD BIKE
Triple butted aluminium frame with full carbon tapered fork and classic rim brakes. Only very few bikes offer this frame package at the entry-level of their road range. A solid ride with reliable components for long-lasting road riding fun.
Beautifully crafted lightweight aluminium frame with internal cable routing, aero profiled tubing, tapered head tube for precise steering and classic rim brakes. By maintaining the proven geometry, rather than following the more aggressive alternative of our new top-end SCULTURA frames, the 300 offers the perfect balance between sharp handling and acceleration on one side and a more relaxed and comfortable riding position on the other. While not as upright as our ENDURANCE LITE frame, the 300 offers an exciting option for the less aggressive road rider on a budget.
Rather than featuring the more aggressive and race-proven geometry of the CF5 and CF3 models, the CF2 and aluminium SCULTURA models retain their slightly more relaxed geometry. Within this family, we offer our bikes with powerful and easy to modulate disc brakes that deliver constant braking power even in wetter conditions or the more price aggressive rim brake alternative. Due to the less aggressive geometry, our CF2 and aluminium models are ideal for riders who are getting into the sport as well as for those who prefer a slightly more upright position when hitting the lanes.
- Frame – Scultura Lite BSA
- Fork – Scultura Rim CF2, 700x25C max. wheelsize
- Seatpost – Merida Comp CC, 27.2mm diameter, 12mm setback
- Crankset – Shimano Tiagra, 50-34T
- Chain – KMC X10
- Brakes – Lee Chi Road Dual Pivot
- Shifters - Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
COCKPIT & WHEELSET
- Stem – Merida Comp SL, 31.8mm diameter, material: aluminium, -6° stem angle
- Handlebar – Merida Expert SL, Aluminum
- Saddle – Merida Comp SL, V-Mount
- Wheels – Merida Comp SL, 17mm inner width, 24mm height, Material: aluminum, Tubeless ready (tubeless tape and valves not included)
- Tires – Maxxis Pursuer, 700x25C, fold
- SIZE (S) – Recommended for riders from 150 to 163 tall
- SIZE (M) – Recommended for riders from 163 to 175cm tall
- SIZE (L) – Recommended for riders from 175 to 188cm tall
This chart shows our recommended frame sizes based on height. However, every person’s proportions are different, like the torso or arm and leg length has variations between people of the same exact height. That is a factor to achieve the best fit. That is why you will see some overlap in our recommendations above. This chart should only be used as a reference, for choosing the correct frame size to your body proportions please contact us through our website and/or visit a certified bike-fitter near you.
RETURNS & REFUND
An item is eligible for return only in the following scenarios
- The product that you have received is damaged
- The product that you have received is incorrect.
- The product that you have purchased is not your correct size.
In case of the above scenario, write to us email@example.com WITHIN 7 DAYS of receiving the item.
All items must be returned in its original packaging, tags & labels intact and any other accompanying marketing material specific to the item. Please note, sale items are not eligible for returns.
- Sale items are NOT ELIGIBLE for returns.
- We have a NO MONEY REFUND policy in case of any returns.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders are dispatched within 48 hours excluding Sundays and public holidays from the time order is placed. Delivery of your order will be done at the address mentioned by you at the time of placing your order with 5 to 7 days.